1. DATA ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
"MAVIYANA" LTD, is registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with VAT BG203297320, with registered office and address of management: Burgas, Sarafovo, Burevestnik Str. №4, Is an administrator of personal data by law - Article 116 of the Tourism Act, as well as within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016, in force since 25.05.2018. / Regulation / and Directive 2002/58 / EC / Directive / of the European Parliament and of the Council; The Personal Data Protection Act / PDPA /, and the other applicable law of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria.
The main activity of the company is the provision of tourist services. The collection of personal data by staff and tourists is voluntary and is determined by the regulations in the Tourism Act and all related regulations and rules, as well as the Statistics Act, the Local Taxes and Fees Act, according to which for us as hoteliers obligations arise for the collection of personal data of all tourists in order to establish the valid representation of the individual as a party to the contract for the tourist service provided by the company.
2. CONTACT DATA WITH THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
If you have any questions about this Policy or the way we process your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by mail at: Burgas, Sarafovo, Burevestnik Str. №4, “Hotel Kamynite”, PC 8016, and in your message you should indicate the necessary data for your individualization and contact for feedback.
3. OBJECTIVES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA:
"MAVIYANA" LTD exercises the powers provided for in the Tourism Act, all related ordinances and rules, the Statistics Act, the Local Taxes and Fees Act and other regulations, where it processes personal data in connection with the following main activities:
- Keeping a register for reservations and payments by bank transfer and on site at the site.
- Keeping a register of Bulgarian tourists
- Keeping a register for foreign tourists
"MAVIYANA" LTD does NOT disclose personal data to third parties and recipients, unless there is a legal basis for receiving the data or the data are not publicly available.
Recipients of data can be state bodies and bodies entrusted with public functions, within their powers such as: NRA, NSSI, MoF, Ministry of Interior and others.
The management, employees and staff of "Hotel Kamynite" highly value the business activity, but more importantly - the loyalty of guests and visitors. We know that confidentiality is an important issue. We have developed this policy to explain our practices regarding the personal information we collect from guests and visitors, through the site or through written or oral communication with us when you visit our site or from other sources.
By using any of our products or services and / or by accepting this Policy, such as in the course of registering / booking, for any of our products or services, you consent to the collection and use of Personal data as described in this document.
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
At any point of contact or interaction with guests and in carrying out all aspects of our business, it is possible to collect personal data. This personal data may include: contact information with you; information related to your reservation, stay or visit; participation in organized events, events for visitors and guests; participation in a marketing program (even if you are not accommodated in our hotel); information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; nationality, passport number and date and place of issue; travel history; payment information, such as your payment card number, as well as authentication information and other billing and payment account details related to mobile payments; guest preferences; communication and marketing preferences; information about vehicles that you can bring to our site; other types of information that you have chosen to provide us or we may receive for you.
* For reservations of special offers for clients of "Hotel Kamynite" on the site: hotelkamynite.com.
* Surveys: We may ask you for demographic data and other personal data in users research.
* Collection of information at the site: We collect additional personal data when registering at our sites, including data that may be required under the Tourism Act. We may also use a video surveillance system and other security measures at the site, which can take or record photos of guests and visitors in public places, as well as information related to your location during your stay at the site (via access cards and other technologies). We may also use a video surveillance system with audio or video recording to ensure the protection of our employees, guests and visitors to our site when permitted by law. There is also a video recording with sound at the reception. This recording (observation) is done only for the purpose of security and safety of our guests, only in the public parts of the hotel (and not in your room), and you should be informed that the recording does not concern the processing and storage of personal data and it is not made for such a purpose, due to which the records are deleted within the statutory term.
* Profiles for events: If you are planning an event with us, we collect details about the event, the date of the event, the number of guests, details about the guest rooms, and for corporate events - information about your organization. We also collect information about guests who are part of your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may have personal information about you provided to you by the group and receive suggestions from us as a result of your stay in a group or attending an event depending on your preferences and to the extent permitted by law. If you visit us as a participant in an event, we may share your personal data with the organizers of the event, as far as permitted by law. If you are an event organizer, we may also share information about your event with third party service providers who may offer you their event services to the extent permitted by law.
* Social networks: If you choose to participate in activities or offers in social networks sponsored by "Hotel Kamynite", we as co-administrator of personal data with the social networks in question, may receive certain information from your social network account in accordance with your social network service settings, such as location, registrations, activities, interests, photos, status update, and friends list. We may also provide you with the opportunity to participate in photo contests, such as those taken during your stay with us, which you can share with your social media contacts for voting evaluation, shared suggestions or other promotions. The photos in question have not been processed by us in the case of personal data and should not be considered as such.
In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we may also infer information about you from the information you provide to us or from other information we receive. In this case, we will explicitly notify you by email about the additional personal data collected and their source, as well as the fact that they will be used only for the purposes of providing our travel services.
5. USE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We use your personal data in ways permitted only by the personal data law, including in order to provide and personalize the services you request and expect from "Hotel Kamynite", providing the hospitality in the room you expect, conducting marketing promotions and sales and as described in more detail below.
We also use your data to distribute news, promotional materials and materials for various services of "Hotel Kamynite", and to personalize the ads and content provided to you through online, email, mobile and visual ads, as well as our site and in our profiles in social networks depending on the preferences you have indicated for receiving messages.
* Marketing and communications: To the extent permitted, we may use your personal information to provide or offer you newsletters, promotions and current special offers, as well as other marketing messages depending on your stated preferences for receiving messages. We use your personal information to provide notifications during your stay, account notifications and booking confirmations, to send you marketing messages and to conduct surveys, lotteries and other contests. We may provide these communications via email, mail, social networks, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), targeted notifications, in-app messages, and other means (including on-site messages such as TV in your room). With your consent, we also use user-generated content (such as photos) from social services networks for providing visual advertisements on our website and in our applications in case of co-administration with these third parties.
* Service improvements: We may use your personal data to make improvements to the services of "Hotel Kamynite" and to ensure that our sites, products and services are of interest to you. We also use your personal data to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in the room and on site. This may include providing the ability to manage the technology in your room through our website or applications from your personal devices.
* Accuracy, analysis and personalization of data: We may also summarize your personal data with information from third party sources in order to keep the information up to date and for analysis. We may also rely on information from third parties to provide better and more personalized service. For example, if you link your social networking services or other accounts to our services, we may use this information to provide you with a more personal and social experience with us, or we may share and use it as described elsewhere in this Statement.
6. PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE
In order to offer you the expected level of hospitality and the best service, we may share your personal information with our service providers and other third parties, as described in detail below:
* Group events and meetings: If you visit "Hotel Kamynite" as part of a group event or meeting, the information gathered for planning the meeting and the event will be shared with the organizers of these meetings and events and, if necessary, with guests who organize or participate in the meeting or event.
* Business partners: We may work with other companies to provide you with products, services or offers based on your hotel experience, and accordingly we may share your information with our business partners. For example, we may assist in arranging a car rental or other services from our trading partners, as well as share personal information with our trading partners to provide these services. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, with our corporate tourism partners, or engage in marketing activities with other brands jointly with our corporate tourism partners. In this type of co-administration in order to protect your personal data, we require third parties to comply with the same level of protection that offers "Hotel Kamynite".
* Services on site: We may share personal information with third party providers who provide hotel services such as car rental. In this type of co-administration in order to protect your personal data, we require third parties to comply with the same level of protection that offers a complex "Hotel Kamynite".
* Service Providers: We rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf, and we may share your personal information with them as appropriate. In principle, our service providers are contractually obliged to protect your personal data and are not allowed to use or share your personal data in any other way than may be required by law. However, our fraud detection service providers may use your personal information without sharing it for fraud detection purposes. We may use service providers to communicate news to you or provide you with promotional and transaction materials on our behalf, including personalized online and mobile advertising, depending on your preferences and applicable laws. In this type of co-administration in order to protect your personal data, we require third parties to comply with the same level of protection that offers "Hotel Kamynite".
* Others: In addition, "Hotel Kamynite" may disclose personal data in order to: (a) comply with applicable laws, (b) respond to official written inquiries from the Ministry of Interior, Prosecutor's Office, SANS, for the purposes of (c) protect the rights, confidentiality, safety or property of "Hotel Kamynite", site visitors, guests, employees or the public, (e) allow us to seek available redress or limitations of damages that may be caused to us, (f) apply the terms and conditions of our website and (g) respond to emergencies.
7. OTHER INFORMATION
When you visit and use the website of "Hotel Kamynite" - www.hotelkamynite.com, we collect other data that does not directly reveal your identity (pseudonymization), the use of the site on your part, such as a catalog of the sites you visit, and the number of visits to our sites ("Other information"). We use Other information and data received from third parties to provide you with email, online (on our sites or other sites) and mobile ads.
Note for EU citizens: If you are in Europe, you can also change your cookie preferences by making changes to "Cookie settings".
We may use the information we collect and aggregate or anonymized personal information obtained from third parties to learn more about our users (for example, we may use aggregate information to determine the percentage of our users with a particular phone code). This includes demographic information, such as date of birth, marital status, default business interests, such as favorite products or activities, and other information we may collect from you or third parties.
As the Other Information does not disclose your identity, we may disclose this information for any purpose where permitted by law. In some cases, we may combine other information with personal information. If we combine Other Information with personal data, the combined information will be treated as personal data in accordance with this Statement.
8. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The term "sensitive information" refers to information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health status, sexual life or sexual orientation, genetic information, criminal record and any biometric data used. in order to establish identity. We do not collect confidential information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may use the health information you provide to better serve and meet your specific needs (for example, to provide access for people with disabilities). Special technological processes for storage of personal data of class two and their encryption are applied to such type of information (if it is collected or processed).
9. PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission. If we still receive, process and store personal data of persons under 14 years of age, they enjoy a special solution for encrypting and processing personal data of children.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
Our site may contain links to third party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. If you provide information and use third party sites, the privacy policies and terms of service of those sites apply. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the websites you visit before submitting personal information.
11. RIGHTS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Hotel Kamynite" will take reasonable measures to:
- protects personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- keeps personal information accurate and up to date, as appropriate;
We also require service providers with whom we share personal information to make a similar effort to ours to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. For online transactions we use special technological means for personal data protection, which you send us through our site. However, unfortunately, there is no security system or system for data transfer over the Internet, which is guaranteed to be completely secure, and in case of violations we undertake within 72 hours of their individualization to refer the case to the Commission for Personal Data Protection. .
We will contact you by mobile / text message or email to ask you to provide us with your confidential personal data or your payment card details.
12. CHANGE AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Within the applicable laws, you may request that we inform you of your personal data held by us and, where appropriate, request that your personal data that we maintain be updated, corrected and / or deleted (the “right to be forgotten”). in our active database. We will make all necessary updates and changes within the time specified in the applicable laws, and where permitted by law, we may charge a fee to cover the costs associated with the application. Such requests must be sent in writing to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address: Burgas, Sarafovo, Burevestnik Str. №4 "Hotel Kamynite", PC 8016. In order to protect the confidentiality of your personal data, we may respond to these requests only at the e-mail address you have registered or otherwise provided to us. Please remember that if you make such a request, we may not be able to provide you with the same quality and variety of services that you are used to.
In addition, in certain circumstances, based on applicable law, you may request that we suspend the processing of your personal data or delete, restrict or pseudonymize your personal data by contacting us at the email address above. We will endeavor to respond to these requests in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
13. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
As a personal data administrator, "MAVIYANA" LTD processes data for a period with a minimum duration according to the processing purposes and provided for in the current legislation, in accordance with the principle of storage restriction.
The data collected online is stored securely in complete confidentiality. Their deletion is after the expiration of the Contract for the provision of the tourist service
The data related to labor and insurance relations are stored for a period of 50 years. For financial documents such as income, expense invoices, as well as contracts with tour operators, the storage period is 5 years. The storage of the collected data on paper is carried out in lockable cabinets with limited access. The storage of electronic documents is on your own desktop computer with a high level of protection, with a limited level of access.
We will delete your personal data as soon as possible and in such a way that they cannot be reproduced or recovered immediately after you request it or after we no longer need it for the travel service provided to you.
If they are printed on paper, the personal data will be destroyed in a secure way, for example by machine cutting on a shredder, and if they are in electronic form, the personal data will be destroyed by technical means so that they cannot be reproduced or recovered.
14. POLICIES AND ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
- The client is obliged to protect the tangible property of the hotel. In case of any unregulated action and damage caused to the hotel by the client, he is materially responsible for them.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors throughout the hotel.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drinks in the hotel restaurants.
- It is forbidden to take food out of the buffet / if any / during breakfast or dinner.
- The request for a specific date or the offer sent to the client is not considered a reservation and the hotel does not undertake to reserve any premises and services.
- Pets up to 4 kg are allowed in the hotel rooms for an additional fee of BGN 10.00 / day. (max. 1 per room)
- Pets are allowed in the hotel restaurant, and guests are accommodated at certain tables, depending on the occupancy of the restaurant.
- Guests with pets are obliged not to disturb the comfort and tranquility of other guests in the hotel during their stay.
15. POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
We may change this Policy. All changes in our Policy will take effect upon publication of the changed Policy on the site. By using the site and / or any of our products and services, you accept the currently amended Policy.